Dublin, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Building Information Modeling Market Research Report by Project Phase (Construction, Operation and Pre-Construction), by End User (Builders and Contractors, Construction Managers and Engineers and Architects), by Deployment – Global Forecast until 2025 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19[FEMININE”[FEMININE” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global building information modeling market is expected to grow from USD 8,067.35 million in 2020 to USD 16,350.32 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Building Information Modeling to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the project phase, the building information modeling market is examined through construction, operation and pre-construction.
Based on the end user, the building information modeling market is examined by builders and contractors, construction managers, and engineers and architects.
On the basis of the deployment, the building information modeling market is examined in the cloud and on-premise.
On the basis of geography, the Building Information Modeling market is examined in America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region has been studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region has been studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and the United Arab Emirates. UK.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Building Information Modeling Market including Archidata Inc., Asite Ltd., Autodesk, Inc., Aveva, Beck Technology, Ltd. , Bentley Systems, Inc., Cadsoft, Computers and Structures, Inc., Dassault Systèmes SE, Intergraph Corporation, Nemetschek SE, RIB Software AG, Robert Mcneel & Associates and Trimble Navigation Limited.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Building Information Modeling market on the basis of business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategy window helps the supplier define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and their opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable solution for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development and new product introduction strategies for continue to expand and grow the business.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market development: provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4.Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Building Information Modeling market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Building Information Modeling Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Building Data Modeling Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global building information modeling market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global building information modeling market?
6. What are the strategic fads and moves considered appropriate to enter the global building information modeling market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Need to optimize the performance of construction projects and increase productivity
22.214.171.124. Improved communication and coordination throughout the asset lifecycle management process
126.96.36.199. Government mandates supporting the use of BIM
188.8.131.52. Expensive BIM software and associated high training costs
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for green buildings and infrastructure
220.127.116.11. Need for an integrated process for design, collaboration and coordination in the architecture, engineering and construction industry
18.104.22.168. Limited BIM information and know-how
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Global Building Information Modeling Market, By Project Phase
7. Global Building Information Modeling Market, By End User
7.2. Builders and contractors
7.3. Construction managers
7.4. Engineers and Architects
8. Global Building Information Modeling Market, By Deployment
8.2. On the cloud
8.3. On the site
9. Americas Building Information Modeling Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Building Information Modeling Market
10.9. South Korea
11. Building Information Modeling Market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis
12.4. SWOT Analysis of Competitors
12.5. Competitive scenario
12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.5.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.5.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.5.4. Investment and financing
12.5.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Archidata Inc.
13.2. Asite Ltd.
13.3. Autodesk, Inc.
13.5. Beck Technology, Ltd.
13.6. Bentley Systems, Inc.
13.8. Computers and Structures, Inc.
13.9. Dassault Systèmes SE
13.10. Intergraph Company
13.11. Nemetschek SE
13.12. RIB Software AG
13.13. Robert Mcneel & Associates
13.14. Trimble Navigation Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/norngr
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900